Sun Overseas City

A Dream of a Better Future

Makran Coastal Hwy, Gwadar, Balochistan, Pakistan

PROJECT DESCRIPTION

This project, brought to you by the Sun Builders & Developers, aims to provide Pakistanis the opportunity to live and invest in a secure and peaceful housing society in the rapidly growing Gwadar

....

Instant Call Back

Country

Share

FACILITIES

beach

gated

lounge

playarea

gym

& ALL MODERN AMENITIES

PROPERTY PORTFOLIO

Payment Schedule (Rs.)

Payment Schedule (USD)

Bank Account Details

Application Form

GALLERY

PROJECT LOCATION

Location

Makran Coastal Hwy, Gwadar, Balochistan, Pakistan

Contact

042 111 111 160

Sun Overseas City Gwadar

International Standard Facilities

In the past, most investors would complain that Gwadar is severely underdeveloped and lacks modern infrastructure and facilities. But all that has changed with the development of Sun Overseas City – a truly modern housing scheme with state-of-the-art facilities built in accordance with international standards. 

Here, every aspect of the society is being designed to offer the highest quality living standards, comfort, and luxury to its residents. Sun Overseas City offers the following international standard facilities:

  • Lush Green Parks
  • Jogging Tracks
  • Beautiful
  • Mosques     
  • State-of-the-art Hospitals
  • Swimming Pool         
  • Playgrounds                   
  • Green Belts                   
  • Gymnasium
  • Health Club                   
  • Shopping Center         
  • Educational Institutes
  • Community Center
  • Ladies & Gents Clubs
  • Triple-layer Independent Security System

Sun Overseas City – Green & Serene Lifestyle in a Compact Housing Society

The Sun Overseas City aims to provide Pakistanis the opportunity to live in a secure and peaceful housing society with access to every modern amenity and facility available. Unlike many other societies which focus more on maximizing sales and profits, Sun Overseas City promises to always put its residents first. With a mission to become the first international standard housing society in Gwadar, the Sun Overseas City is under rapid development and
already features several fully-developed structures.

At a first glance, the project seems too good to be true with 200 acres of land out of which 53% are dedicated for roads, parks and other facilities. Upon a closer look, however, you’ll find that this project is exactly what it promises to be – a housing scheme that puts its residents first. The project features 40 ft., 70ft., 90 ft., 160 ft., 264 ft. and 330 ft. wide streets and roads. It’s also connected to the Main Coastal Highway allowing easy access to all major routes in and out of the city. To top it all off, the project is extremely affordable at the moment, with only booking starting from only 20%. The remaining 80% can be paid over 4 years on easy installments of 5% per 3 months for a total of 16 installments.

Gwadar – The Land of Opportunities

In the last few years, which Pakistani city has seen the most rapid development? Which Pakistani city is being transformed into an international hub of trade and commerce through millions of dollars of investment? Which port of Pakistan has been deemed the future of the country? Which city has been termed the “Land of Economic Possibilities and Opportunities”? The answer to each of these questions is one and the same – Gwadar!

A new world of endless possibility is taking form along the breathtaking coastal area of Pakistan. A world of success and prosperity that will catapult Pakistan onto the global market as a major player. Taking hint of the rapid development of the region under CPEC, many foreign investors have already started investing in Gwadar. Residential and commercial plots are selling out fast in Sun Overseas City. Don’t miss your chance to invest in one of the most
lucrative regions of Pakistan.

X
X