ASF City Karachi
Located at main Karachi-Hyderabad M-9 Super Highway, Adjacent DHA City.
• Adjacent to DHA City
• 15 Min drive from Bahria Town
• 30 Min drive from Jinnah International Airport
ASF City is planned on an area spanning 3,000 Acres and extendable up to 8000 Acers, comprising residential, commercial and mixed use elements.
There are 18 blocks allocated to ASF City.
Development work on the project has started already, and a large number of machinery and workforce is deployed under the supervision of PMU (Project Monitoring Unit) of ASF Foundation and they have completed 40% of development. Possession of plots in ASF City will be handed over to the owners by the end of 2022.
Payment Plan is for 4 years. The registration and processing fee is Rs.26,000/- (non-refundable) which is compulsory for each booking. For allocation of plot number, 20% down payment will be paid at the time of booking i.e. (Booking + Allocation + Confirmation amount)
Out Station Bookings:
No cheque is acceptable, only Pay Order or cash deposit slip is mandatory.
Key features include state-of-the-art security and surveillance systems, a clean and green environment, uninterrupted power supply, upscale development standards and water filtration system.
- High Quality Infrastructure Development
- Uninterrupted Utilities & Power Supply
- Emphasis of Water & Energy Needs
- 60% Open Area for Park & Green Spaces
- 7 Lanes Main Boulevard
- Security Ensured Through Planning & IT Interventions
- Schools & ASF Cadet College
- State-of-the-art Well-Equipped Hospital
- Recreational & Work Facilities in Close Proximity
- Community Club for Social Gatherings
- Special Attention to Clean & Green Environment
- Pedestrian, Cycling, Metro & Roadway Systems
- Renewable Energy Systems
- Water Treatment Plant & Waste Disposal System
- Numerous Indoor & Outdoor Sports Facilities
- Water Filtration Plant for Clean Water Supply to Residents
- Life Time Maintenance Under the Supervision of ASF Foundation